We show you how you can achieve your ideal lifestyle by automating accounting and using real-time data to coach you on how to scale your business so that you gain the freedom to spend time with your family, friends, or on what you value most.
No hidden fees. We design a monthly package just for you.
Your accounting team and CPA are there whenever you need it.
Eliminate redundant and repetitive tasks.
You’ll never miss a tax deduction or tax credit.
We audit proof your records, so you never lose an audit.
PEACE OF MIND
Knowing you are in good hands.
Modern day businesses need modern day accountants.
We understand running a business in today’s rapidly changing and competitive market is a challenge. However, as a business owner you need to maximize your time on what you do best.
Our method is simple, transparent, and easy for you to understand. We use the best of today’s industry-leading technology to save our clients time and take the pain out of accounting and bookkeeping.
On top of that, we give you expert advice on how to achieve your dreams.
Our goals are to:
- DELIVER EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE
- IDENTIFY TAX PLANNING OPPORTUNITIES TO SAVE OUR CLIENTS MONEY
- ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- UNDERSTAND YOUR SPECIFIC TAX AND ACCOUNTING NEEDS
- PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY ACCOUNTING INFORMATION
- INTRODUCE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY TO AUTOMATE ACCOUNTING AND SAVE OUR CLIENTS TIME
Our Core Values
- Collaboration – working together to make a win-win situation. This means listening to each other and optimizing our work relationships to reach high levels of success as a team. The best teams analyze their strategy and the effectiveness of their efforts. With that, you should grow with your team where everyone helps each other get better.
- Kaizen – a word used in Japanese businesses that means constant improvement. This principle is based on gradual enhancements that compound over time and enable us to achieve high levels of success.
- With consistent innovation, you will become adaptable to even the most difficult situations.
- Humility – recognize that your success in life depends on how you handle what you don’t know more than what you know. Never assume you are right 100% of the time. Recognize that when things go wrong, there is no one else to blame but yourself. The business owner is always the bottleneck.
- Take ownership of your team’s failure and learn from your mistakes. Pain and frustration are emotional signals that indicate a change is needed or a process is missing. Welcome failure as your opportunity to adjust your approach, improve, and try again.
- You will never fail if you keep trying.
- Integrity – understanding what is true is key to success. Honesty is demonstrated by trust and transparency. We establish the truth by listening to each other and explaining our point of view. The ability to communicate effectively paints a clear picture of what to do next and work together to achieve our goals.
- Accountability – having an accountability partner increases your chance of success by over 80 percent. Every business owner needs a coach. Someone who can push you to reach their stretch goals, keep you focused and on track.
- A coach must understand your ambitions and goals and co-create an action plan to get you to where you want to be.
You didn’t get into business to become an accountant.
Build a reward winning partnership with Argento CPA that grants you access to:
- A trusted advisor
- Expert advice that responds quickly to your questions
- Accountants that understand your business in-and-out
- Provides you a profitable return on your investment
- Clear communication as a non-accountant
7 most common mistakes business owners make
- They don’t plan
- Don’t know (or understand) their numbers
- Think they can play every role and don’t have the right team at the right time
- Run out of cash
- Lack of systems or failure to upgrade as they grow
- Not knowing their customers, what they want and what they value – trying to be all things to all people
- Ignore culture, core values, and brand
How Argento CPA will help
- Explain your key numbers to success
- Visually explain what small changes to key drivers will do to your profit and cash
- Develop action plans to bridge the gap
- Suggest what apps may be relevant to your plans
- Hold you accountable
- Provide insights and inspiration
- Scale and help you grow your business
- Give you the confidence to act