Your Lifestyle Matters.
Inspiring entrepreneurs to live their ideal lifestyle
- What do you want in life?
- Why do you want it?
- How does your ideal day look?
- What’s your vision and roadmap to get there?
You didn’t become an entrepreneur to work 48 hours per day.
Stop driving blindly down the road of entrepreneurship and uncover the science of success that:
- Guides a path to increase your profitability
- Identifies what is most important for you to focus on
- Allows you to gain the freedom to spend your time with family, friends, and on what you value most
- Transform your role from self-employed to business owner
- Helps you scale your business by automation and standardization of systems and processes
- Turns revenue into profit and profit into cash
We show you how you can achieve your ideal lifestyle by automating accounting and using real-time data to coach you on how to scale your business so that you gain the freedom to spend time with your family, friends, or on what you value most.
You must change your philosophy to obtain your ideal lifestyle.Think about that for a second…
The person you are today is the result of your past behaviors. If you keep doing what you did yesterday, your life will stay like how you are now.To grow your business into something it’s not right now, you must discover what values apply to the company you want to become.
Identify your core values.
We identified ours.
Our principles must be aligned to work together and are critical to your success.
My boxing trainer once told me, just like every great athlete needs a great coach, every great coach needs a great athlete. So it’s a 50:50 relationship where we both need to work together to achieve our mission.
He meant that for me to get better, I need to be just as dedicated as he is to be successful.
You can’t teach passion.
You need passion to grow your business into something unique.
A business coach isn’t any different from a boxing coach. The same principles apply to getting better at boxing and getting better at scaling your company.
Every athlete and every entrepreneur needs a coach—one whose values align with your own.
- Collaboration – working together to make a win-win situation. This means listening to each other and optimizing our work relationships to reach high levels of success as a team. The best teams analyze their strategy and the effectiveness of their efforts. With that, you should grow with your team where everyone helps each other get better.
- Kaizen – a word used in Japanese businesses that means constant improvement. This principle is based on gradual enhancements that compound over time and enable us to achieve high levels of success.
- With consistent innovation, you will become adaptable to even the most difficult situations.
- Humility – recognize that your success in life depends on how you handle what you don’t know more than what you know. Never assume you are right 100% of the time. Recognize that when things go wrong, there is no one else to blame but yourself. The business owner is always the bottleneck.
- Take ownership of your team’s failure and learn from your mistakes. Pain and frustration are emotional signals that indicate a change is needed or a process is missing. Welcome failure as your opportunity to adjust your approach, improve, and try again.
- You will never fail if you keep trying.
- Integrity – understanding what is true is key to success. Honesty is demonstrated by trust and transparency. We establish the truth by listening to each other and explaining our point of view. The ability to communicate effectively paints a clear picture of what to do next and work together to achieve our goals.
- Accountability – having an accountability partner increases your chance of success by over 80 percent. Every business owner needs a coach. Someone who can push you to reach their stretch goals, keep you focused and on track.
- A coach must understand your ambitions and goals and co-create an action plan to get you to where you want to be.
You didn’t get into business to become an accountant.
Build a reward winning partnership with Argento CPA that grants you access to:
- A trusted advisor
- Expert advice that responds quickly to your questions
- Accountants that understand your business in-and-out
- Provides you a profitable return on your investment
- Clear communication as a non-accountant
7 most common mistakes business owners make
- They don’t plan
- Don’t know (or understand) their numbers
- Think they can play every role and don’t have the right team at the right time
- Run out of cash
- Lack of systems or failure to upgrade as they grow
- Not knowing their customers, what they want and what they value – trying to be all things to all people
- Ignore culture, core values, and brand
How Argento CPA will help
- Explain your key numbers to success
- Visually explain what small changes to key drivers will do to your profit and cash
- Develop action plans to bridge the gap
- Suggest what apps may be relevant to your plans
- Hold you accountable
- Provide insights and inspiration
- Scale and help you grow your business
- Give you the confidence to act
No hidden fees. We design a monthly package just for you.
Your accounting team and CPA are there whenever you need it.
Eliminate redundant and repetitive tasks.
REAL-TIME FINANCIAL DATA
Access to your finances, anywhere and anytime.
Digitize and audit-proof your records so they last forever.
PEACE OF MIND
Knowing you are in good hands.
Client Onboarding Form
Please complete the intake form below to get started.
Our goals are to:
- DELIVER EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE
- IDENTIFY TAX PLANNING OPPORTUNITIES TO SAVE OUR CLIENTS MONEY
- ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- UNDERSTAND YOUR SPECIFIC TAX AND ACCOUNTING NEEDS
- PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY ACCOUNTING INFORMATION
- INTRODUCE CLOUD TECHNOLOGY TO AUTOMATE ACCOUNTING AND SAVE OUR CLIENTS TIME
We understand our clients comes from diverse industries with their own needs, and believe communication with clients is a key component to delivering excellent quality service and ensuring peace of mind.
Our primary services include:
Argento CPA has significant experience in providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to small business owners, startup entrepreneurs and individuals. We are experts in cloud accounting systems, from design to implementation, and have experience with clients from various industries including, but not limited to, construction, trades, retail and wholesale, business and medical professionals, fitness and wellbeing instructors, e-commerce, manufacturing, realtors, self-employed contractors, consultants, auto service and body shops.
We proudly serve all Canadian cities, including Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, and Montreal. Since we are a virtual CPA firm, we can perform tax and bookkeeping services to anywhere in Canada.
Modern day businesses need modern day accountants.
We understand running a business in today’s rapidly changing and competitive market is a challenge. However, as a business owner you need to maximize your time on what you do best.
Our method is simple, transparent, and easy for you to understand. We use the best of today’s industry-leading technology to save our clients time and take the pain out of accounting and bookkeeping.
On top of that, we give you expert advice on how to achieve your dreams.
Client Onboarding Form
Please complete the intake form below to get started.
This is what some of our clients had to say about us:
We were referred to Michael by a mentor after our previous accountant had overcharged us with no proper results. Michael quickly got our finances under control and even got us a refund from the CRA. Very experienced and knowledgeable.Soroosh
Founder, Moe's Plumbing Inc.
As the owner of Wicks Electric, the highest reviewed electrical contractor in our beautiful province of BC, customer service and diligence is EVERYTHING to me. Argento CPA has been my accountant basically since I started the company. Michael has been an absolute pleasure to work with and he has come up with some accounting strategies that have saved me both time and money. I recommend this beauty to every person I can. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, he is 100% worth switching accountants for.Adam Wicks
Owner, Wicks Electric Inc.
Michael and his team at Argento CPA have been an incredible aid in the development of our new small business. It's meeting and connecting with business owners like Argento CPA, and their network, that give us confidence to grow and expand, even in uncertain times. Highly recommended.Tim Managh
Owner, Align Climate Solutions