We are rapidly expanding and looking for a “Tech Savvy” Client Manager to add to our team. Our passion is helping our clients achieve success through a combination of automation and expert advisory services. We love technology and are constantly looking for ways to improve the experience for our clients and team members. You will be part of our leadership team working on tax planning, advisory, and overseeing tax compliance for our clients. You will set the gold standard for our staff and assist with training and support while continuing your professional development.
What you will benefit from:
- Working from your home office.
- Autonomy and control over your schedule.
- A brand-new laptop with dual monitors and a monitor stand of your choice.
- $1,500 home office bonus after 3 months
- Voice within our company to implement ideas and values.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Knowing you are making a big impact on the lives of our clients.
- Support from amazing teammates.
What is the role?
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage client relationships from onboarding to filing, to follow up.
- Review or prepare financial statements, corporate or personal tax returns.
- Researching complex tax issues and corresponding with CRA.
- Identify opportunities for clients to save on tax or improve their business operations.
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring for staff.
- Lead engagements that include tax planning and business advisory services.
What you bring to our team:
- 10+ years of tax experience working in public accounting.
- Professional accounting designation.
- Excellent people and management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to identify common ground and win-win solutions that are beneficial to all parties.
- Confidence in your ability.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Virtual CFO experience is an asset
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Tech Savvy.
Personality traits that you possess:
- Individuals who cultivate strong self-discipline in all aspects of their life.
- Thrives off achieving audacious goals.
- Accountability to get things done on time and done right.
- Deep passion for helping people.
- A team player.
- Dedication to constant and never-ending self-development through the process of goal setting, failure, learning, improvement, and trying again.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to submit a one-way video application.
We are looking for somebody interested in joining our family long-term. We want to grow with somebody who shares our core values and is interested in becoming a key player in our team.
Please note that the work location can be anywhere! Our head office is based out of Vancouver, B.C.